Who is responsible for your data?
Our Privacy Notice applies to the personal data that Exerceo Training collects and uses.
References in this Privacy Notice to “Exerceo Training”, “we”, “us” or “our” means Exerceo Training Limited (a company registered in England and Wales with registration no 9420774 and registered office at Thorn House, North Street, Wincanton BA99AT). We control the ways your personal data are collected and the purposes for which your personal data are used and are therefore the “data controller” for the purposes of the GDPR 2018, UK Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable European data protection legislation.
Data we collect
We may collect and process the following categories of information about you:
- First name, last name, date of birth and gender
- Contact details, including telephone numbers and email address
- demographic information such as postcode and address
- credit/debit card details (although we do not retain complete payment card information)
- Your posts and messages on digital platforms/social media
- Your feedback and communication you exchange with us (eg emails, letters, calls, or logs of face to face interactions
- Your bookings/usage of the studio
Special categories of personal data
In the course of providing services to you, we may collect information that is considered “special categories of personal data” eg completion of a health disclaimer prior to your first session. If you do not allow us to process any special category personal data, this may mean we are unable to provide all or parts of the services you have requested from us.
How we use your data?
To fulfil contractual obligations and provide our services to you
Your membership is a contract between you and Exerceo Training, so we require your personal data, to allow you to access the studio and for us to verify your identity when necessary, along with taking payment for the service we are providing.
We will store information regarding the classes you are attending and specific requirement in order to tailor your session and that we are adhering to health and safety and insurance requirements.
To communicate with you and manage our relationship with you
We may need to contact you by email, phone, letter and/or SMS for administrative, customer service or operational reasons, please be aware that these communications are not made for marketing purposes and as such, you will continue to receive them even if you choose not to receive marketing communications. Examples of these include; unplanned studio closure or timetable change.
We will use the communications you exchange with us and the feedback you may provide in order to manage our relationship with you as our customer and to improve our services and experiences for other users.
To inform you about news and send notifications
- We will send promotional emails if a client opted in to our email newsletter
- We will send notifications&reminder email if clients opted in to our notification&reminder emails (such as appointment reminders)
- some emails are considered operational, and will be sent regardless of whether a client has opted out of communication preferences (such as appointment confirmation, purchase receipt, etc)
To improve our services, for administration purposes and to protect our business interests
The business purposes for which we will use your information include accounting, budgeting, billing and audit, credit or other payment card verification, safety, security, statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, maintenance, ordering of supplies, planning and development.
To comply with any other legal obligations.
We may also share some of your personal data with, or obtain your personal data from, the following categories of third parties:
- Postal or digital mailing company – to send out communication to you on our behalf
- Bank/credit or debit card companies – in order to process your payments for services
- Web servers/website providers – hosting/storing some personal data
- Event/class booking websites – we’re passed your details if you book a class via a third party website
- Social media/digital marketing channels
- Booking system
We will not share your personal information to any other third parties than stated in this policy unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Security of your personal data
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organisational measures to maintain the high standards of security and data handling practices in line with the General Data Protection Regulation, 2018. We protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data
Confidentiality of processing
Exerceo Training shall ensure that any person who is authorized to access Customer Data (including its staff) shall be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality. No other party than stated in this policy will have access to any personal data provided by our clients.
Your rights are as follows (noting that these rights don’t apply in all circumstances):
- The right to request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
- The right to rectification – we will correct your personal data if it’s inaccurate and complete any incomplete personal data. It is your responsibility to ensure that you submit true, accurate and complete information to us. You have the ability to change information via your Account.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that we delete personal data that we hold about you.
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing – if you would like us to stop processing your personal data, you can do this in a number of ways; If you do not wish to reveice promotional emails, please unsubscribe at the bottom of our marketing emails; If you wish to opt out of notifications&reminder emails, please log in to your Mindbody account and untick the box notifications&reminder emails; you can always send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
We may update this Privacy Notice to reflect changes to our information practices or in line with new legislation. We encourage you to periodically review the Privacy Notice on our website for the latest information on our privacy practices.